- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of Egypt
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to Myth
- White Gold
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection Baur
- Treasures of the San Diego
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena Cargo
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junk
- 18th Century Relics of the Griffin
OSIRIS. EGYPT'S SUNKEN MYSTERIES
Treasures of Ancient Egypt: Sunken Cities
Virginia Museum of fine Arts, Richmond (VA)
The next venue of the exhibition will be the Virginia Museum of fine Arts in Richmond for a period of 8 months.
Dive into the recovered treasures of two powerful Egyptian cities that sank into the Mediterranean 1,200 years ago after cataclysmic events. The exhibition includes stunning works of art brought to the surface by archaeologists beginning in 1996. See what remains of these mighty centers of trade, where Egyptian and Greek cultures merged in art, worship, and everyday life.
Click here for the exhibition website