- Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
- Egypt’s Sunken Treasures
- Cleopatra - The Search for the last Queen of Egypt
- Cleopatra of Egypt, from History to Myth
- White Gold
- Ocean Odyssey: Collection Baur
- Treasures of the San Diego
- Sunken Treasure: 15th Century Chinese Ceramics from the Lena Cargo
- Sunken Treasures: Ming Dynasty Ceramics from a junk
- 18th Century Relics of the Griffin
Osiris. Egypt's Sunken Mysteries
Egypt's Sunken Cities
Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis
4 November 2018 - 14 April 2019
More than 1200 years ago, two ancient cities were lost to natural disasters and the rising tides of the Mediterranean Sea. Two decades ago, underwater archaeologist Franck Goddio and his team discovered those cities, revealing monumental statues, religious images carved in stone, exquisite jewelry, and delicate ceramics—and a greater understanding of life during the age of the pharaohs.
Click here for the exhibition website.